EduSpaze is an appointed EntrePass Partner
An initiative under Startup SG, EntrePass is a work pass aimed to support foreign founders in establishing innovative tech or venture-backed startups in Singapore. Through EntrePass, you can look forward to join Singapore’s vibrant tech startup community and gain access to networking, fundraising, and co-innovation opportunities. This work pass is intended for serial entrepreneurs, high-calibre innovators, and experienced investors looking to operate a business in Singapore that is venture-backed or owns innovative technologies.
Key benefits of EntrePass
- Build a new life together with your family in Singapore, subject to criteria requirements
- EntrePass visa will be granted for up to one year. After which, it is renewable in two-year blocks from the second year onwards
- Receive support that is tailored to provide time for your startup to anchor and grow
- Be part of a supportive and vibrant ecosystem aimed to help your startup thrive in Singapore
EntrePass is open to applicants of all nationalities. You can apply for the EntrePass programme if you meet both conditions:
- Have started, or intend to start, a private limited company registered with ACRA that is venture-backed or owns innovative technologies.
- If registered, the company must be less than six months old on the date of application
- If not registered, you can do so after you know the outcome of your application.
Read for more information on ACRA.
Click here to learn more about which companies are considered venture-backed or owns innovative technologies.
- Meet any of the following innovative criteria as an entrepreneur, innovator or investor as listed below. It is not necessary to meet all of the criteria for each respective profile, but having more qualifications will help your application.
- Have raised funding from a government-recognised venture capital or business angel
- Are incubatee at a government-recognised incubator/accelerator in Singapore
- Have a strong business network and good track record of starting highly scalable businesses
- Hold relevant intellectual property
- have ongoing or have done research collaboration with an Institute of Higher Learning or credible research institute in Singapore
- have extraordinary achievements in key areas of expertise
- Have good track record of investing in and contributing to the growth of successful bubsinesses
Read here for more details on the above criteria.
EduSpaze is an appointed Partner for the EntrePass.
Find out more here: https://www.startupsg.gov.sg/programmes/30813/entrepass